Monday, March 17, 2008

Personal Reflection on Educational Technology Course

I’m taking this course for my application for Chinese teacher certification through the State Department of Education. They required that I have eleven credits in professional education course work and specified that I must take educational psychology and the special education. Educational technology is the course I selected by myself.

Although “educational technology does not possess inherent instructional value”, with the support of technology, we can maximize the successful chance of Chinese learning for American students.

Technology is an unfamiliar territory for me. So far, I ‘m driven to complete the course requirement and I often feel a bit overwhelmed. But it’s an important continued learning for me. I would like to meet the challenge and will thank for the further significance the course bring to me.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Langran said...

Great - I know that Jennifer has been a help to you and I encourage you to meet with her during lab hours to help you in this "unfamiliar territory."

You are a little behind where you should be on your website - by our meeting on 3/24 you should have multiple pages and your design finalized so we can work on content.

Elizabeth Langran said...

Please note that as we will be moving on to a class blog, I will no longer be checking your personal blog unless you let me know that you have a new post for me to read. (Cutoff date 4/14). For example, if you post a new concept map for universal design for learning, please let me know.